More information about Liberia is available from the Department of State and other sources, some of which are listed below:
- Human Rights Country Report
The report covers individual, civil, political, and worker rights in Liberia.
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (PDF 3.4MB)
The report describes the Government of Liberia’s efforts to address domestic narcotics problems and meet international responsibilities, as set out in UN narcotics and crime treaties.
- International Religious Freedom Report
The International Religious Freedom report supplements the most recent Human Rights Reports by providing additional detailed information on the status of religious freedom.
- Trafficking in Persons Report
The Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report, released each June, is the U.S. Government’s principal diplomatic tool to engage foreign governments on human trafficking. Learn more about the report, view current and previous reports.
- Advancing Freedom and Democracy Report
Report on U.S. Government priorities and activities of the U.S. mission in Liberia to promote democracy and human rights.
- 2017 Election Observation Reports