Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Event: The Ministry of Health reports COVID-19 vaccines are available at various facilities in Liberia: Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet (Released August 3, 2021). Monitor local news and the Ministry of Health website for updates and for the mobile unit location or contact the clinic or hospital directly for more details.
Actions to take:
- For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, please refer to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Monitor the Ministry of Health website for host country vaccination plans, as well as the Embassy’s COVID-19 website for other updates.
- U.S. Embassy Monrovia, Liberia
502 Benson Street
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4717 or 202-501-4444
- Liberia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter