Event: The Ministry of Health has updated its COVID-19 Traveler’s Protocol. While a negative COVID test is still required to enter Liberia, the requirement for testing upon arrival has been eliminated. For full details, review the complete Traveler Protocols.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the Ministry of Health website for updates. Policies may change quickly with little notice.
- Visit the S. Embassy Monrovia webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Liberia.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for country-specific information related to COVID-19.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions, including potential COVID vaccine or testing requirements for countries through which you are transiting.
- U.S. Embassy Monrovia, Liberia
502 Benson Street
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Liberia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter