The American Center Monrovia (ACM) is the hub for U.S. Embassy Monrovia’s outreach programs. The ACM maintains a reference library, offers cultural and educational programs, and coordinates the Embassy’s American Corners.
The ACM is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. and closed all official holidays.
The ACM works to meet the needs of students, government officials, journalists, researchers, academics, and others. Our resources include:
- Computer Lab with 10 computers for Internet and word processing use;
- Reading Room with more than 1000 books and 40 magazine titles for readers of all ages;
- Research Assistance with access to electric journals and librarian support;
- Audiovisual Room with 42’ TV, 70 DSTV channels, movies and documentaries;
- Educational Advising Sessions: Group Advising – 2nd & 4th Week every month and Individual Advising – Monday – Thursday @ 2:pm; and
- Weekly Events, including movie screenings and special speakers